1. XTUGA MA-200 is a super cardioid condenser microphone designed for instrument optimization. It outputs more natural sound than a built-in
microphone or pickup. Using high-quality cardioid condenser heads, the pickup is extremely clear and accurate, effectively isolating off-axis noise, and
reproducing the perfect instrument sound to achieve the best performance.
2. With integrated preamplifier, 48V phantom power supply and standard 3-hole XLR-XLR cable are directly connected. At the same time, combined
with the wide frequency response of the high-sensitivity pickup, the radio frequency interference and electromagnetic hum are minimized, and the
sound is clearly reproduced.
3. Flexible and flexible gooseneck design, durable structure, quick and easy installation and disassembly, can adjust the microphone quickly and easily,
allowing you to move the microphone freely between instruments with one hand, accurately determine the microphone angle and Positioning.
4. This is a compact microphone for integrated miniature instruments. It is small in size and versatile. It can be used with a variety of instrument holders
and universal mounting clips. Achieve the perfect match with a variety of instruments, this microphone is equipped with a saxophone clip, piano and
5. The new compact design of the ferrous metal case and grille, discreet size, sturdy metal construction.Meet the demanding requirements of field and
studio applications.The small and stylish appearance makes your performance not only a hearing feast, but also a visual enjoyment that enhances the
overall performance style.
6. The adapter for wired systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities.As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter,
instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone.
7. This instrument is the best choice for microphone band performances, personal exercises, band exercises, concerts and recording studios.
8. Flat, smooth frequency response: 40-20000Hz.
Sensor Type: Condenser mic
Pickup mode: Cardioids
Frequency response: 40-20KHz
Sensitivity: 25mV/Pa (-32dB±2dB)
Output impedance: 200Ω
Maximum sound pressure level (1KHz, THD<1%): 132
Noise ratio: ≥96dB
Power: 48V phantom power supply
Interface: three-pin professional audio (XLR)
cardioid condenser microphone * 1
Stand Mount Clip for piano/guitar * 1
Stand Mount Clip for Saxophone * 1
3-pin XLR plug cable *1
Windproof cotton * 1
User's manual * 1